copypasta

Discuții off-topic în limita bunului simț
Soarecu
Pig Cop

Re: copypasta

Post by Soarecu »

+1 Nu se putea ierta o asemenea greseala.
brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

Cimitri
Hammer Haunt

Post by Cimitri »

My eyes...are bleeding.
brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

Ok, I'm really sorry about this :(
boy, howdy everyone! it's me, average teenage, mildly detached internet kid. i'm of above average intelligence compared to the people at my school but feel strikingly ordinary compared to people i see and meet on the onlineternets. i'm a 16 year old male who likes video games because i grew up on gaming magazines that encouraged this identity and it seemed to fit me but other than that i don't have many strong emotions left. i use reddit and at least one other large forum, usually to do with gaming. boy that tumblrs fuckded uup right? i mean i'm okay with REAL feminism but those shriekking kill all men harpies want to kill all men... but STILL want to read slash fiction? pick a side? i don't know what a terf is. anyway. i'm your ordinary netkid. i like to spice up my lack of visible personality by inserting Memetic Absurdities (it's all the rage now) which let me cash in on the actual, real personalities of the pioneers of weird internet humour and hope some of their e-Charisma will rub off on me each time i say "#shrekt, top kek" or Rare Pepe Is Love, Rare Pepe Is Life". i mock people i'm in net arguments with by repeating what they said but typing it with the xD emoticons because even though i wasn't actually around properly to observe the deviantart blowup period in a mode of detached observation instead of active, almost enthusiastic participation, i still want to use the xD emoticon as a symbol for "i'm inexperienced with modern net culture" because i remember being hazed into the 4chan-dominated areas of net culture through repeated, but indirect bullying via ED articles and vaguely threatening posts on /b/ and at the time they mocked people who did things like say xD and other net cultural references that are outdated now, but i will still pick them up and use them like the monkey in the paradigm ladder thing. half life 3 joke. gabe newell's fat, right? i use autistic as an insult because i saw other people do it and i want to affect a slightly "edgy" style because i don't know how else to have a personality, despite the fact that if you asked me to describe autism i couldn't give you much in the way of a real answer. it has something to do with being bad at social situations, right? everyone knows i'm great with those, so i should be able to make fun of people who aren't. i spoke to 3 people at once this one time and i didn't have the urge to beat any of them up. i should get a medal lel. i've grown casually more racist and sexist and every type of poisonous, genuinely malicious conservativism in general just through sheer, constant exposure to it in my chosen environments but don't find a problem with this because to me now it just looks like the rational opinion. it was worth getting a little fucked up and cynical and predisposing myself to depression and racism just to not get made fun of by 4channers on the internet (who probably would've never noticed me in the first place). anyway, i'm off to join my fellow bros in making fun of ign. can you believe it? 7.8/10? too much water? now there's a topkek that will stand the test of time. this reminds me to simply respond to some post i don't like or seems to personally affect me or hit home with a very jokey response referencing one of these tired gamer memes - that is, if i felt like i had much strong emotions left and didn't instead have this weird, unexplainable disconnect with my emotions and my feelings and the world around me that makes it feel like i just feel less than other people. but i'm normal unlike those furries. it's still cool to make fun of furries right?
source
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

tldr version pl0x?
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

This is the tl;dr version
Mafio
Hammer Haunt

Post by Mafio »

joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

tnt
Hammer Haunt

Post by tnt »

Citeam o stire pe digisport despre Steven Gerrard si-am dat scroll pana la comentarii. Nu stiu daca am nimerit la "suporteri adevarati" sau la sectia tulburari de personalitate.

"Los Merengues • o oră în urmă
Suntem Real Madrid, cel mai mare club din istorie. Nu toți înțeleg asta, nu toți se pot pune în pielea noastră.
Lo mas grande del mundo... "

Feck me, ma simt total distrus sa nu fiu inclus in aceasta categorie recunoscuta si exclusivista, sa nu fiu si eu printre cei mai bazati oameni din fata TV-ului

Hopa, primeste un raspuns de la un coleg de sectie!
"Enigma (RedLondonElite) Los Merengues • o oră în urmă
Cu tot respectul pentru tine, dar dacă ești cel mai mare club din istorie, așa ceva nu se face. Poate este adevărat, poate nu este. Dar dacă este, e cam nașpa abordarea asta a afacerilor."

Reactia lui Florentino Perez nu intarzie sa apara:
"Los Merengues Enigma (RedLondonElite) • o oră în urmă
După ce o să intri în lumea afacerilor, o să îți schimbi părerea. E ușor să fii virgin de pe margine."

+ o incheiere in forta, elucidanta, ce te va "soca":

"Los Merengues Enigma (RedLondonElite) • o oră în urmă
Replicile tale sunt bune într-o lume ideală. Știu că te va șoca, dar nu trăim într-o lume ideală. Nici măcar pe aproape..."
joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Post by ola small dickie »

"E greu ieram copil cred ca aveam vreo 10 ani aveam un vecin cizmar iera baut si cu tigarea ln mlna de la prelandez a luat foc ardea ca o clrpa" - un comentariu de pe facebook
Currently playing: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
.chester
Dremora Lord

Post by .chester »

De la AMA-ul de pe Reddit de azi cu Asa Akira:
:lol:
I'm livin' in a love shadow
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

Iar n-am inteles.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Post by ola small dickie »

nici eu. iar
Currently playing: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
Stokkolm
Dremora Lord

Post by Stokkolm »

Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. Fun to drive up here in the Hollywood Hills. But you know what I like a lot more than knowledge? This new Lamborghini here. But you know what I like a lot more than the new Lamborghini here? My TEDx talk where I talk about this new Lamborghini here. In fact I'm a lot more proud of these seven new Hollywood Hills that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new Lamborghinis. It's like the Buffet Warren billionaire says, "The more you earn the more you drive up here in the Hollywood Hills."

In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini, is that it's a reminder. A reminder that drears are still possible because it wasn't that long ago that I was in a little Lamborghini sleeping on bookshelves in the Hollywood Hills with only forty seven billion dollars in my bank account, and forty seven Lamborghinis in my Lamborghini account, and only forty seven hills in my Hollywood account, and only forty seven TEDx Talks where I talk about Warren Buffets in my TEDx Talks where I talk about Warren Buffet account.

But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a Lamborghini, and another Lamborghini, and a few more Lamborghinis. I found five Lamborghinis. I don't call it money anymore I call it fuel units. You must have enough units. You must have enough Lamborghinis. You must CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS. I'll see you on my website. It's a quick video and you'll see there absolutely nothing!
De aici: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
Mahdi
Necromancer

Post by Mahdi »

Thread de schimb cultural cu Japonia pe /r/romania. Am râs.

REMEMBER CITADEL
Doc
Hammer Haunt

Post by Doc »

Return to “Colțul vesel”