Luzly Quotes

Discuții off-topic în limita bunului simț
McWilliams
Self-righteous bastard

Re: Luzly Quotes

Post by McWilliams »

Dar o si simti? :lol:
Candva, pe aici, trecea un brutalistu...
O vorba de duh din Warhammer 40'000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO3MttgvHUY
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Post by Ferrrrrrrrrdinand »

ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Post by ola small dickie »

"Aveam eu un țigan în Alexandria de încerca să agațe pe sistemul: Nu MĂ supăra, cât e ceasu’?"
Currently playing: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Spoiler for NO RUBER guy:
phpBB [video]
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

"I'm never voting again. Like marriage, no matter who you choose it'll turn out bad. Unless you`re rich. They get everything they want. Well, fine. Let them have their birds, and their clean air... even their new presidents. But we cared about beer and they took it away from us. Yeah, sure, what do they care if a man who sells shoes, or fixes cars, or totes that barge, or spears that doody in the park has to use his whole paycheck to buy one beer? What do they care? They're at their outdoor restaurants eating their little pizzas and drinking some fine wine in the no-smoking section with their sexy, skinny second wives while we're breeding with peasant stock. No offense, Peg. One thing I know, we're never going to win through the system. Voting has never been the American way. We didn't get away from that pansy country England by voting. We did it by throwing their stinking tea in our American harbor. And why? Because Americans don't like tea. We like coffee. And Americans don't like wine. We like beer. Ice cold. Ice cold, best in a bottle, but fine in any way you can get it, belching, burping, wake-up-in-a-pool-of-it beer. So let's show them how a man votes. Let's get blitzed and take it to the streets. Let's strike a blow anywhere they dine alfresco, anywhere they eat Brie cheese, and anywhere they wear their pants up high around their waist in the European way. The only thing Americans understand is mindless Tom and Jerry cartoon violence. So, let's go kick some elite butt. Give me beer, or give me death!"
MC
Dremora Lord

Post by MC »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Prin '86, mă plimbam noaptea prin centrul Galaților. Era un frig cumplit afară și în case așa cum era pe atunci, fără căldură. În vitrina unui salon de coafură văd următorul anunț: "Avem soluție românească pentru permanent rece"...
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

-You are entitled to your opinion on homosexuality, and also this game. Personally, I liked this game. You do not. Nothing is wrong with that. However, you don't need to be quite so condescending about it. Also, what exactly about Gone Home involved "betraying their country"?

-You cant back out of the military once you are in you are IN its called desertion to just back out of the military while in service

-Oh really? Can't back out of the military? Then what's this? (...) (it's a cat in a hat)

-This game takes place in like 1995? This wasnt around then i was in the military myself it wasnt that bad i got to shot some people im okay with that.
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Așa da!

L.E: Also în video-ul de acum câteva luni al lui super bunny hop cu review-ul la anul 2017, George a declarat Nier Automata favoritul lui and I quote "It's a weeb thrash version of Waiting for Godot" :lol:
Stokkolm
Dremora Lord

Post by Stokkolm »

Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

What have the artists said about the song?

Thom Yorke: “I have no idea what it means, or what it’s about, or anything like that”
Thanks Thom
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

It's amazing R* did'nt include a 'slap sense into him' button, when he's talking about depressing stuff over and over.

If you take out Dwayne enough times(for activities, not dating..lol) you know how depressing this guy can be, even to the point where Niko tells him many times to stop it.

You know, you would think the best of developers can add in what is so obviously a 'no brainer' feature into it's game.

Dwayne over and over speaks about something that bothers him(be it his prison time or Playboy X's death or just not being able to handle life itself), in a depressing manner, that any gamer would love to press the action button to smack some sense into him.

Dwayne: "Hey Niko, damn i'm wondering why i even wanted out of prison, nothing is going right for me.."

Niko: "Co'me Dwayne, you really need to stop the depressing talk, ok? "

An icon arrpears on screen:

'Press X to slam up Dwayne, so sense'

You hit the button and Niko slaps up Dwayne, and says after

"I'm sorry friend, but you just cannot keep this attitude"

Dwayne: "Damn Niko that's heavy..but thanks i needed it"

Do you know how many times i just wanted to climb inside the tv to slap him up myself?

Once i got him to like Niko 100%(lol..., does this make sense?), i canceled all his calls from then on, as his attitude was just too much to handle.
lol but for real tho (la 16:00)

phpBB [video]

wtf dwayne
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

"Caut voluntari pentru a forma un grup de umor involuntar."

am inventat acum asta. genial

ce useri de pe forum credeti ca ar intra intr-un grup de umor involuntar? he hu hue hoehoe
DarthZombie
Dremora Lord

Post by DarthZombie »

Inca o tentativa previzibila de a transforma si acest topic in "those meanies disagree with me", yawn.
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
al IX-lea

Un comentariu pe facebook la un grup cu angajări
Trauma ta financiară sa terminat.

Eu sunt RAVEINO PAULINE, acționar și operator financiar.
Capacitatea mea de creditare este de la 2.000 € la 100.000.000 (etc etc)

NB: Un împrumut te obligă și trebuie rambursat. Verificați capacitățile de rambursare înainte de a vă angaja.
Nu este serioasă, abțineți-vă.

Multumesc
Related, recent mi-a trimis o cerere de prietenie o fată din Congo 8-) După ce-am primit-o și pe niște grupuri antipatice (din acelea în care se postează glume din 2005) she spammed them all cu un mesaj asemănător
rege
Pig Cop

Post by rege »

Cred că dacă ar veni o haită de congolezi şi ar curăţa raveinoşii de aici, ar fi bine. Negrii au forţă, au potenţial, de la Frumos la Bine e un singur pas. Haideţi, Faraoni Originali, scăpaţi-ne de Faraonii Falşi (care îşi parchează beemveul în faţa porţii pompierilor)!
the secret geometry of chance

Return to “Colțul vesel”