se asteapta revealu' oficial la e3

phpBB [video]

Screens from the video

drool.gif
Mahdi
Necromancer

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Mahdi »

Cel mai probabil o să-l cumpăr dacă iese și pe PC, dar nu sunt entuziasmat peste măsură, ca atunci când se anunțase DS2. Cred că m-am cam săturat de rețeta jocurilor Souls.
REMEMBER CITADEL
caleb
Pig Cop

Post by caleb »

Păi şi fasolea a fost o mare descoperire înainte să devină masa principală de care s-a săturat tot omul. În mod ciudat, sunt mai interesat de ăsta decât am fost de Bloodborne.
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Post by ola small dickie »

Eu nu m-am saturat niciodata de fasole, in orice mod s-ar prezenta ea. SI acum as manca o fasole. Si eu nu ma plictisesc de lucrurile bine facute. De exemplu acum as mai juca in continuare adventure-uri din seria Blackwell dar nu mai sunt. Doar ce le-am terminat pe toate cele 5 si as juca in continuare adventure-uri exact pe aceeasi reteta.
Currently playing: Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
.chester
Dremora Lord

Post by .chester »

Cool story bro.
I'm livin' in a love shadow
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Come at me bro
brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

phpBB [video]
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

yey. Sper sa fie mai ds1 ca ds2.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
Mahdi
Necromancer

Post by Mahdi »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... rk-souls-3

C-cred că simt ceva. Până la iarnă oi intra în full hype mode.
REMEMBER CITADEL
Mahdi
Necromancer

Post by Mahdi »

phpBB [video]
REMEMBER CITADEL
Mafio
Hammer Haunt

Post by Mafio »

^ <333333333333
.chester
Dremora Lord

Post by .chester »

dat character design tho. shaii astia stapanesc estetica grotescului.
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Ca Tudor Arghezi.
Cimitri
Hammer Haunt

Post by Cimitri »

Mai degraba Bacovia...
.chester
Dremora Lord

Post by .chester »

Mai degraba va potoliti.
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

Ala cu estetica uratului era Arghezi. Bacovia parca era ala cu depresii nocturne in urbea interbelica.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
Mahdi
Necromancer

Post by Mahdi »

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... s-out.aspx
From a gameplay perspective, Dark Souls III seems much like the merging of several of From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki’s design philosophies, almost a mixing bowl of Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. While this might indicate certain features that will make it to the third installment of the franchise, Miyazaki has chosen specific elements to return from the series, and others to return to the catacombs. Here’s a rundown of some key aspects that players can expect – or not expect – to see in Dark Souls III.

Fast Travel

Players can expect to use fast travel from the very beginning of the game, much like Dark Souls II. Miyazaki wants to keep the convenience aspects from previous titles, unless they interfere with game design.

Respecialization

While Miyazaki is unsure if the “Soul Vessel” item will be available in Dark Souls III, he says there will be a method for players to reallocate stat points so that they can change builds around without having to create a completely new character. “I’m not sure if the same sort of item will be implemented, but there will be a method for players to re-assign souls,” Miyazaki says.

New Game+

New Game+ will look more like Dark Souls II than other games, with new weapons, items, and reconfigured enemy locations and placements to keep the surprises and exploration elements fresh in Dark Souls III. Of particular note is that bonfire ascetics will not be returning, so players will be unable to artificially + zones.

Durability

Miyazaki’s take on durability is that Dark Souls III will find a happy medium between the two extremes of Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. “Still tuning the balance, but I personally think that the weapons in Dark Souls II break a little too easily. This was implemented intending for the players to try out many types of weapons, but even so, I felt they broke too quickly. However, in Dark Souls I, they didn’t break enough, and so I’m hoping to find a good balance for Dark Souls III. “

Summoning And Invasion

If you were worried that Dark Souls III would be shifting toward Bloodborne’s bell summons, not to worry; it will have the standard summoning system found in Dark Souls and Dark Souls II, and will use soul level for matching, not soul memory. Here’s something interesting – Miyazaki states that players won’t be locked behind consumable items for invasion; they’ll be able to do so as they wish without having to worry about keeping stocked up on cracked red orbs.

Hidden Walls

Hidden walls will still be there for players to find in Dark Souls III, but forget walking to each section of a zone and tapping the interact button – they’ll be tied to attacking again, like the first Dark Souls. “This is due to my thinking behind this type of feature,” Miyazaki says. “I like to have coincidences happen during battles, or accidental reveals due to swinging weapons around, randomly shooting arrows. I want to implement this sort of surprise discovery in a natural way when playing the game.”
REMEMBER CITADEL
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

Asta cu secretele din spatele peretilor e cea mai tampita gaselnita ever. Nici nu stiu, de la Wolfenstein 3D incoace sau chiar inainte, se rezuma la a da cu pumnul in pereti ca bezmeticul in tot nivelul pana gasesti comoara. Get over it ffs.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
Mahdi
Necromancer

Post by Mahdi »

Păi nu te obligă nimeni să faci asta, dacă ți se pare retardat. Nu e o mecanică de bază a jocului.
REMEMBER CITADEL
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

Evident ca nu ma obliga nimeni, dar asta nu inseamna ca nu e o idee retardata. Optiunea "hai sa pitim ceva dupa un perete random care arata ca oricare alt perete random din joc si poate da unul in el because y the fuck not" nu ar trebui sa mai existe in secolul 21.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.

Return to “Role Playing Games”