Clockwork Empires

Discuții axate pe jocurile de tactică și strategie.
TG
Dremora Lord

Clockwork Empires

Post by TG »

It’s Time To Get Excited About Clockwork Empires
Imagine if so much of the bullshit Peter Molyneux has talked over the years was actually in a game. A simulation game where each tiny human lived their own lives, had their own thoughts and feelings and memories, and behaved accordingly. It’s a claim we’ve heard so often that it’s hard not to dismiss it out of hand. So much so that when Dungeons Of Dredmor developers Gaslamp Games were claiming it, I demanded they stop and prove it to me… They did. Clockwork Empires, a colonial village building sim (of sorts) pulls you in with the cult monster worship, but you stay for the extraordinary AI.
"Screams of a billion murdered stars give life to the night's peace. While we cling in desperation to the few spinning stones we call worlds."

TG
Dremora Lord

Re: Clockwork Empires

Post by TG »

"Screams of a billion murdered stars give life to the night's peace. While we cling in desperation to the few spinning stones we call worlds."

ailailou
Gigănos

Post by ailailou »

I'm such a whore for everything that involves building and resource gathering. Încă un joc care îmi face cu ochiu' şi nu pot rezista să-i fac la fel. So... many... early access games.
TG
Dremora Lord

Post by TG »

phpBB [media]

Return to “Tactică și Strategie”