Epic Store

Şi alte tarabe, dughene, magazine. Adicătelea de unde ne procurăm jocurile.
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

Re: Epic Store

Post by ola small dickie » 6 Jul 2019, 09:08

acum imi voi face cont pe epic games ca sa cumpar the walking dead season 2
http://cu-mausul-in-lanul-de-secara.blogspot.ro/

Toto, aici nu pare sa fie Constanta.

MUIE PSD!

Currently playing: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
Ferrrrrrrrrdinand
Hammer Haunt

Post by Ferrrrrrrrrdinand » 20 Jul 2019, 14:26

E free Limbo.
Bogdan
Headless Kamikaze

Post by Bogdan » 24 Jul 2019, 17:19

Cristan
Dremora Lord

Post by Cristan » 15 Aug 2019, 19:32

Hyper Light Drifter și Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden gratis pe Epic Store săptămâna asta. https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/c ... collection

Merită amândouă. Eu am terminat MYZ, e bun. Nu perfect, dar compensează cu atmosferă și setting, plus combinația inedită de real-time stealth și tactică pe ture pe stil modern (XCOM).
Done
Out into the foggy street. Turn your collar up.
Cristan
Dremora Lord

Post by Cristan » 17 Aug 2019, 18:06

Epic Games wanted DARQ as an exclusive, developer refused the offer in order to keep his word
Epic reached out to me right after I released the trailer announcing Steam release date. At that point DARQ was in top 50 most wishlsited games on Steam. I felt going for an exclusivity deal would show that my word means nothing (as I just had promised the game would launch on Steam). Besides, DARQ page was on Steam since November 2018 and a lot of people patiently kept it on their wishlist since them. I thought it was a bad idea to disapoint all those people and prove to the world that my annoucements mean nothing. Epic made it clear that they reached out to me with an exclusivity deal – I politely turned them down before we had a chance to discuss any details (money offered, etc.).
Now what’s really interesting here is that Epic refused to sell the game as a non-exclusive title. Other indie developers have reported the same thing, so it appears that Epic is currently looking for one thing; exclusive games on Epic Store. Unless of course we’re talking about triple-A games.
Done
Out into the foggy street. Turn your collar up.

Return to “Prăvălii de jocuri”