Big Daddy

Re: copypasta

Post by ola small dickie »

n-am inteles absolut nimic din ultimele 3 postari :cry:
Waaagh!
Forum Warlord

Post by Waaagh! »

4chan stuff, deci cine intelege e un megatrist. Noi suntem oameni veseli.
NO COVER. ALL MAN.
brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

ola small dickie
Big Daddy

acum am aflat ca florin salam are o melodie care se cheama citesc biblia si plang
Cimitri
Hammer Haunt

Post by Cimitri »

Plange din cauza ca nu stie sa citeasca probabil.
TG
Dremora Lord

Post by TG »

Ba sobraine, iar te-a scapat ma-ta din cusca si comentezi si aici. Vezi cretinule ca intri pe COMPUTER GAMES……. PC ….C vine de la COMPUTER retardatule. Dar tu cum esti autist nu vezi diferenta si ai impresia ca ochiul tau de bou vede la fel. Pe langa rezolutie, numai prin faptul ca ruleaza 60 fps inseaman deja ca e mai bun, asta pe o placa care costa 500-600 lei. Ba cretin prost si tampit, du-te ba si joaca-te cu ma-ta FIFA sau COD sau ce vome mai ai tu acolo si nu mai comentata ca virginu caruia i-a iesit primu floc.

SI ba ANALfabetule, nu MERITA nu NU SE MERITA, chiar daca tiganca de ma-ta te-a facut cu unu de-al ei invata dracu sa scrii corect.
Read more: http://computergames.ro/cea-mai-relevan ... z3YFaNaypX
"Screams of a billion murdered stars give life to the night's peace. While we cling in desperation to the few spinning stones we call worlds."

.chester
Dremora Lord

Post by .chester »

:)) super
I'm livin' in a love shadow
Stokkolm
Dremora Lord

Post by Stokkolm »

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2qjohv/what_did_your_parents_show_you_to_do_that_you/cn6pn30?context=3 wrote: My parents never believed in Finland, I grew up to never believe in Finland until I researched it further.
It's a pretty heated topic in my family.

Well firstly they say that the actual 'place of Finland' is just Eastern Sweden. Helsinki is in Eastern Sweden and when people fly there it's not like they would notice.

World maps are altered as it's a U.N conspiracy to keep people believing in Finland. And the idea that an entire country is made up seems so bizarre that nobody would ever believe it, making it easy to do.

Finland's main company, Nokia, is apparently owned by the Japanese and they're a main player in this.

Now as for 'why' people would want to invent Finland as a country that's a bit more in depth and there's a few reasons as to why Sweden and Russia go along with it but it's mostly to do with Japanese fishing rights.

You see the Japanese love their sushi but tight fishing regulations and public outcry mean they can't fish as much as they want. So after the Cold War they agreed with Russia to create a 'landmass' called Finland where they could fish. After all, if people thought there was a country there nobody would expect the Japanese to be harpooning whales would they?

The fish is then transported through Russia where a small percentage of the food is given to the population, (they were of course starving at the time of Finland being invented), and then is shipped to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products. Japan is apparently one of the worlds largest importers of Nokia products despite the fact that 'nobody there owns a Nokia phone' apparently.

The crux of all this however, and my favourite part, is the homage that the Japanese gave to this entire conspiracy theory.

What do fish have? Fins. Therefore they named their imaginary country Finland.

There are loads more that they go on about but I can't remember it all at the moment.
brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

joonior_bmf
Gravity e un film misto

Post by joonior_bmf »

brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

DarthZombie
Dremora Lord

Post by DarthZombie »

brutalistu
Hammer Haunt

Post by brutalistu »

TG
Dremora Lord

Post by TG »

"Screams of a billion murdered stars give life to the night's peace. While we cling in desperation to the few spinning stones we call worlds."

DarthZombie
Dremora Lord

Post by DarthZombie »

Rage il joci doar daca vrei sa intri in coma. Chiar si asa, nici macar nu e cel mai bun la treaba asta cata vreme Bioshock Infinite exista.
Soarecu
Pig Cop

Post by Soarecu »

Eh eh, Nova a avut o zi proasta, daca CSGO e doar "pac-pac" ... :D
ola small dickie
Big Daddy

nu e doar pac-pac e pac-pac-buum

Return to “Colțul vesel”