Nostalgia

Tot ce se poate spune despre boala noastră cea mai gravă.
Mahdi
Necromancer

Re: Nostalgia

Post by Mahdi »

REMEMBER CITADEL
MC
Dremora Lord

Post by MC »

Rupeam Terminatoru cu caseta cu RoboCop 2

phpBB [media]

LE:
Asta cred ca a fost cel mai misto joc jucat pe clona de NES
phpBB [media]
Bogdan
Pig Cop

Post by Bogdan »

Eu pe Terminator 2 aveam alta versiune de Robocop. Tin minte ca erau niste caini (German Sheppard) pe post de inamic comun inca din primul nivel. Si avea scari pe diagonala cu care treceai de pe o platforma pe alta. Nu cred ca avea jump si puteai tinti cu pistolul si in diagonala sau in plan vertical.

Edit:

phpBB [video]

The music, dem feels...
Cristan
Dremora Lord

Post by Cristan »

The very specific horror of old graphics card packaging art
Today, most GPUs come in cool, stylish, minimalist packaging. Slipping my RTX 2080 Super out of its monolithic box felt like opening some prestige electronics product. But it wasn't always like this. Back through the mists of time, in the late 1990s and early-to-mid 2000s, GPU and 3D accelerator packaging was its own nightmarish artform. Here are some examples of the best, or worst, depending on your perspective.
Done
Out into the foggy street. Turn your collar up.
Cristan
Dremora Lord

Post by Cristan »

Here's an interactive archive of 65,000 Winamp skins for you to browse forever
The Winamp Skin Museum is a project by Jordan Eldredge, who, along with the Internet Archive's Jason Scott, collected tens of thousands of skins to preserve on the Internet Archive. That wasn't a great interface for just casually browsing thousands of skins, though, so he built something better.
https://skins.webamp.org/
Done
Magicake
Global Belit

Post by Magicake »

phpBB [video]

mmm
Cristan
Dremora Lord

Post by Cristan »

This DOS emulator is the next best thing to having a chunky CRT monitor on your desk
CRT filters have been around for years, but this one, created by Mattias Gustavsson, is the first really good one I've seen for DOSBox. Better yet, Gustavsson has hacked his filter into a modified version of DOSBox, meaning you don't have to mess around with any settings; you can just download it and play. It comes bundled with a few DOS game demos to show off the filter, but you can hit Ctrl+X to bring up a prompt and run your own games.

"This is just a slightly modified version of the standard DOSBox emulator," writes Gustavsson. "I have just hacked in my own shader which emulates some aspects of old CRT monitors, as I prefer to play emulated games with such a filter, and the built-in DOSBox filters are not to my taste." The filter adds scanlines, subtle chromatic aberration, and a slight curve to the image, which does a very good job of simulating the look of an old PC monitor.

Done
Stokkolm
Dremora Lord

Post by Stokkolm »

Mdeah, mi-am luat monitor 1440p ca sa emulez jocuri vechi cu crt filter

Return to “Jocuri”